Thursday, January 19, 2012

...Mooooving Right Along...

Hi y'all!  Well, I RECKON there's a few of y'all out there... BTW, thanks to Ginger Ingenue for joining up!
---
Well, I've watched the first two nights of American Idol...I guess it's gonna be OK, but...the whole series is kinda stale... what's y'all's take?  Well, Heck, let's do a poll...see the one somewhere on the left... remember, there is no wrong answer, just wrong if no answer...
---
As for 'general topics'...eh, not much cooking, y'all... I'll try to crank out a few record / CD /MP3 / whatever media you whipper-snappers are using these days - reviews...I could probably do those henceforth... hopefully I will select some interesting ones for y'all...but, the 'golden era' of tunes will be what's happening... well, that's a relative term... for me 'golden tune era' consists of the late 60's, ALL of the 70's, and the first half or so of the 80's....  BUT, I will probably toss in a few 'Big Band' reviews...so stay tuned for all of THAT.
---
Unfortunately, if this thing ends up being a 'current events' blog, it will most likely be pretty depressing for the most part...so I'll hit the 'lighter' side of things, of course... speaking of which...
---
Who do y'all have for the Super Bowl?  The teams left in contention...
New England Patriots  vs.  Baltimore Ravens (AFC Championship)
San Francisco 49rs  vs.  New York Giants (NFC Championship)
...not sure who I'll go with... give me some hints!
---
Well, that's about all for now...heck, this is all over the place.... well, hopefully future posts will be of 'singular topic'... I'll get 'in the groove', as Lady Madonna used to direct us to do...
---
Later, NBABOH'ers!!!
Hu
---

No comments:

Post a Comment