Friday, November 9, 2012

Finding Bigfoot...

New Season...
Sunday November 11, 2012, at...er, sometime that night (check local listings for time in your area)...
Animal Planet network...

Nuff Said...

...time to watch the squatch!!!

...er, guess y'all can tell I dig the lore and legend of Bigfoot... I remember going to see a 'documentary' movie about Bigfoot back when I was a young'un in the 70s... and I thought it was pretty cool then... guess I still do...

The only question I have is, what happens when they actually ENCOUNTER a squatch? Will they try to communicate with it? Or, shoot it with a tranquilizer dart, 'tag it and bag it', and send it off to the research folks?

Only time will tell... in the meantime...to the BFRO Warriors... Godspeed... and keep hope alive!!!

Later,
Hu
---

No comments:

Post a Comment