Sunday, February 5, 2012

Congrats to the Giants...

...a pretty cool Super Bowl.

...so, on to the BIG issues... what did you think about Madonna's show? Not bad - it just amazes me how they can set up all that stage and tear it back down in 10 minutes...

...and, any commercials that were to your liking? Honestly didn't see a heap, but...I'm already tired of the 'squealing pig' commercials... that ain't gonna help sell ANYTHING, y'all... sorry...might have been 'cute the first time or two, but... heck, Geico has ALWAYS had some weird commercials...never really got into the gecko, OR the cavemen...  I'll take 'Flo' ANYDAY over all of that...

Well - y'all have a good week! I'm not 100% - sinus infection...so probably will not make it to work tomorrow... I brought some home, tho, so can still get some stuff done...

Later
Hu-dini

No comments:

Post a Comment