Saturday, February 25, 2012

...just touching base...

...and honestly trying to figure out what to do with this blog right cheer... time for a bit of 're-positioning'...
I want to post reviews of different stuff, talk general topics, etc...

BUT... (there's ALWAYS a big BUT, y'know...)

It's kind of tough to have two blogs hoppin' at one - SO - be patient.

Hopefully I will be able to find a 'theme' here, even if no theme... I think I like all the 'quotes' stuff, but may just do that on occasion...

For example, I dig hot sauce...REALLY...I have over 600 bottles of the stuff.  SO, this may well morph into a Hot Sauce Huey blog...or else I might just set up ANOTHER blog...(woof) dedicated to that pastime.

so, be on the lookout for more stuff...would like to post every day here, so, be ready...almost be a 'journalistic' type thing...

OK, that all I got...for now...

Later (if there's ANYBODY out there...)

Hu
---

No comments:

Post a Comment